The Safe Custody of Your Data is Our Concern
Optillion Limited treats the issue of privacy seriously and complies with terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Any details of a personal or business nature that you provide Optillion Limited with will be treated as confidential.
- The information that you divulge about yourself or your business when using ‘the website’ (Optillion.co.uk) is used by Optillion Limited solely in connection with its commercial relationship with you or your company.
- Optillion Limited will not divulge your contact details or any other information you provide to any third party, except in circumstances when Optillion deems it necessary for the conduct of your affairs to involve a third party.
- Optillion will use the email address of an individual or company submitting an enquiry via email only to correspond regarding the enquiry and any business consequent upon it. Such email addresses will not used for any other purpose.
- Optillion uses software and/or other website technologies to gather and store information about visitors to the ‘the website’. This information includes the referring site, entry point, site path, duration of visit, pages visited, exit point and IP address of the visitor.